Friday, September 30, 2016

Sunshine of Creation

Thank you my Rabbit for the picture.

Let there be light, let there be warmth, let there be life.
The darker seasons approach and mine started earlier this year, so with a piece of my heart thorn apart I welcome the circle of life that is inside of us, inside the community, the bonds, the time spent to built those which is 9 years.
The Festival of Fallen Gods Starts tomorrow and your official invite is on the way, meanwhile I invite you to stalk the creators setting up in the garden, spy if the Fortune Teller is up yet and enjoy it lagless why it lasts, with the hope it will fill up with life, joy and fun for the next month to come.
Yours, 
Alia



I know that song my meant I am single, but I just like the title and main lyrics...

No comments: