Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Court Poet

I give up on following SL politics. Back on skins, islands and naked avatars in general.

The sea raven arrived
to predict my fate
"There's no time to escape ...
they are reaching you!
They'll tear out your eyes,
burn your heart!
There's no time left to escape ...
they already reached you "
I'm not afraid to die
And you old crow
his eyes will tear out.
I'm not afraid, it's long I've been singing
and his false heart, as mine, will burn!
The crab came from the sea
and he'll wait near his mouth
to steal his soul
at his last breath.
But my Lord doesn't know:
once will NOT be enaugh
for the volture to devour my body
and silence my heart forever.

E` venuto il corvo di mare
a predirmi la sorte:
"Tempo tu non avrai di fuggire...
Ti raggiungono già!
strapperanno i tuoi occhi,
bruceranno il tuo cuore!
tempo tu non avrai di fuggire...
ti raggiungono già!".
Io non ho paura di dovere morire
e tu vecchio corvo
i suoi occhi strapperai.
Io non ho paura, molto a lungo ho cantato
e il suo cuore falso come il mio brucerà!
è venuto dal mare il granchio:
alla sua bocca aspetterà
di potere con l'ultimo respiro
rubargli l'anima.
E il mio signore non sa:
una sola volta non basterà
che l'avvoltoio divori il mio corpo
per far tacere per sempre il mio cuore.




No comments: